Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ananda poorna Bodoham -2

Ananda  poorna Bodoham -2

By
Sadashiva Brahmendral

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam- SAnkarabharanam
Talam-Mishra chapu

Pallavi
Ananda poorna bodoham , sachid,
Ananda poorna bodoham  , Shivoham

Pallavi
I  perceive that I am full of  divine  joy,
I perceive that I am full of joy, I am Shiva.

Charanam
1.Sarvathma charoham , pari nirvana,
Nirguna akhila athmakoham,
Geervana varya anantoham  , kama,
Garva nirvaapan  athirathroham.

Charanam
1.Like I all beings I move about ,I  am the universal soul,
Which has attained complete rest   and which does  not have any properties,
I am the great deva   Anantha(endless)  and,
I am the constant oblation of  passion and pride

2.SAthya swaroopa paroham , vara-,
Sruthyantha  bodhitha Sukha sagaroham,
Prathyaga binna paroham , suddha
 Manthra rahitham,aayathitoham.

2.I am the real divine form , I am the ocean ,
Of pleasure  which is taught at the  end of Vedhas,
I am that divine soul which has   returned,
I am possessed   of sacred chants side by side.

3.Ava bodha rasa sagaroham , vyoma ,
Pavanadhi pancha bootha athi dooroham,
Kavi vara sama sevyoham , ghora bhava  sindhu tharaka,
Parama sookshmoham.

3.I am  the sea  of essence of knowledge,
I  am far away from the five   elements like sky and wind,
I am being served by great poets like me
I am the very micro thing   capable of crossing ,
The greatly horrifying sea   of   birth.

4.Baaditha guna  kalanoham,
Soditha samarasa paramathmaham,
SAdhana jatatiohm,
Nirupadhika , nissema bhoomanandoham.

I am the very absurd  behavior,
I am the divine Athma   who has   the test  feeling of equality,
I am the one who has  produced achievements,
I am the unconditional limitless  joy of the earth.

5.Nirvayavoham , ajoham,
Nirupa mahimani nihatha mahitoham,
Niravadhi sathva gunoham , dheera,
Paramasivendra , sri guru bodithoham.

I am that which has been put out , I am that is  unborn,
I am the auspicious  power , I am the festivity that has been stopped,
I am very many good qualities and I   have  been taught  ,

By my Guru  who is  the courageous king like Lord Shiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment