Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Innum Thamadam yeno


Innum Thamadam yeno
Why further delay


By
Nagpur  Srinivasan

Translated   by,
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Yadhukula Kambodhi
Talam  AAdhi

Pallavi
Innum thamatham yeno   thaduthu aatkondu arula,
Yenneramum unnai thudikkum yenakku

Pallavi 
Why there is further delay to stop and make me your own,
Towards me   who is all the times praying you,

Anupallavi
Ulaku alum nayagiye , Aanaikka ambikaye,
Jambukeswarar thalathu  easwariye thaye

Anupallavi
Oh Goddess , who rules the world , who is the goddess  of Thiuvanaikka,
And who is goddess   of the place   of Jambukeswarar, Oh mother.

Charanam
Kaliyin  thuyaram ini thalamal charan adainthen,
Kai kodutha udhava kalam kadathalaamaa,
Vilayilla manuda janmam kodutha   thaye ,
Thalai chaithu un  thaal paninthum  dhyavillayo , Amma.

Charanam
Not able to bear the sorrow of the Kali age, I surrendered to you,
And should you postpone  to help me by giving support of your hands,
Oh mother who  gave me  the invaluable birth as a human being,
Even after I salute you bending my head, do you not have mercy.



No comments:

Post a Comment