Monday, March 24, 2014

Sri Narada muni

Sri Narada  muni

By
 Saint Thyagaraja

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Bhairavi
Thalam AAdhi

Pallavi
Sri Narada Muni  Guru Raya  kanti,
May  nadi  thapamo  Guru Raya

Pallavi
Oh Great Guru Sri Narada,  due to good things,
Done at some time  , I have been able to see you.

Charanam
1.Manasara korithi Guru Raya, nedu,
Kanulara   kanu kondi Guru Raya.

Charanam
1.Oh great Guru ,With all my mind I desired to see you,
And today  I was able to see  with my own eyes.

2.Meeseva   dorikenu   Guru Raya- BHava,
Pasamu   tholagenu Guru Raya

2. Oh great Guru, I got chance to do your service,
And lost the attachment to cycle of birth.

3.Neeve  sukjnana   sughi-Guru Raya,
Neeve   Yagjnana sigi , Guru Raya.

3.Oh great Guru , your are one who give pleasures and wisdom,
Oh Great Guru ,  you are   the fire that burns ignorance.

4.Rajillu  veenakala Guru Raya-THyaga
Rajunu   brochina   Sad Guru Raya.

4.Oh great Guru , who holds the shining Veena ,

Oh Great Guru   who protected  Thyagaraja.

No comments:

Post a Comment