Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Adu kaarathani

Adu kaarathani
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Ragam Manoranjini
Thalam aadhi
Pallavi
Adu kaararathani  balka  nabhimanamu   leka poyenaa
Pallavi
Did you not have sufficient affection towards me,
To say  that  “It would not   happen that way.”
Anupallavi
Yedulorthunuo daya jooda vayyaa,
Ye velpu  seyu   chalamo thelisi
Anupallavi
How can I tolerate this?, please look at me with mercy,
Please tell me as to which God did this harsh thing?
Charanam
Veda Sasthra Upanishad vidhudaina,
Nija darini  batti dasudaina,
Nadhu pai  nepamenjithe  , Thyagaraja nutha.
Charanam
Though I am an expert in Vedas , Sasthras and Upanishads,
And though I was following the correct path  and am your slave ,
If you find fault with this  Thyagaraja who is your  devotee, What can I do,




No comments:

Post a Comment