Friday, January 30, 2015

Nee Dhaya radha

Nee Dhaya radha
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Ragam  Vasantha Bhairavi
Thalam roopakam
Pallavi
Nee Dhaya radhaa?
Pallavi
Will not your compassion come  ?
Anupallavi
Kadhu  annevaru evari , Kalyana Rama
Anupallavi
Oh Kalyana Rama , who is there  to prevent you?
Charanam
1,Nanu brochevadani  Naafde theliya ,
Inavamsa  thilaka   indha  thamasamaa
Charanam
1.When it was known to me    earlier , that   you are one ,
Who is protecting me ,, Why  this   delay on your part  ?
2.Annidi  gathi  karivani   ne bogadithe  ,
Manninchidhe   needhu   mahimaku   thakkuvaa
2,Oh Lord of clan of sun, when I praise   you that ,
You are lord of everything, does   saving me  diminish your fame ?
3,rAma Rama Rama  Thyagaraja hrud sadana,
Namadhi   thalladillaga nyayamaa  vegame.
3,oh Rama , Rama, Rama who lives  in the heart of Thyagaraja,
Is it just that my mind is tumultuous, please with speed


No comments:

Post a Comment