Friday, January 30, 2015

Rema Ramana Barama

Rema Ramana  Barama
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Vasantha bhairavi
Thalam  Aadhi
Pallavi
Rema Ramana  Barama   nannu brova srikara
Pallavi
Oh does of auspiciousness , Isis difficult  for you to protect me
Anupallavi
Pumanudani Gadhani  naa tho thel-
Pumaa, Narothama samanarahitha
Anupallavi
Please tell me that you are  not a gentleman ,
Are you  not the  comparison less    great human being
Charanam
1.Sari nee kevvaru   dorakani  garvamu  thdhiyugaka tharalo   janulu  marma,
MerigiNammukole randi   dharmadhi moksha  varamu losangi BHaktha,
Varula  Gasina   keerthi vindi marimari nannindarilo   jeyi patti brovw ,
Charanu  jochithinayya   dari  neevanu konnanu  charaname  Gathiyanti
Charanam
1.Are you proud that  it is not possible to get a person like you?I have heard that,
Even when people do not believe in you after  understanding   your secret ,
You  grant them wealth , Dharma  salvation etc  and protect them,
And I surrendered to you requesting you only to protect me,
I decided you were   my protection  and surrendered   to your feet.
2.Smarana thelisiyele paramathmudu  neve yannanu,
Pamarulatho   sari boyi nadule  nee ko-,
Charamulane  balku konnanu  naa matalella,
Garunatho  nijamu jeya  varadhaa  danda mulidi  nanu  Sri  Rama Rama,
Parama Pavana   Nama   charaja lochana  Nanna-
Dharana jeydakintha   karuvaina   vidham yemi
2.I told that you know   what I think  and you are the divine God,
And though I was with these  ordinary people , I sang,
About your good qualities  and I  saluted you   requesting  ,
You to make words the truth with great compassion,
Oh Rama, Oh Rama , the divinely pure one   who has lotus like eyes,
But what  is the reason for this famine   of your compassion
3.Vyajamulaku nenu  Rajala  nandenu,Gopala   gathileka neetho,
Naajali dhelupabodhe  lajamulu  vegaga nela Sri Rama Rama,
Aajanubaha  Raja Raja  sakala loka pala vinu bhaktha  thyaga-,
Rajuni yenta  neevu rajilli navu  ganuka   nee japamunu   needhu poojala viduvajala.
3.Oh Gopala  , I do not know your deceit  and with no other option ,
When   I appeal to you  about my sorrow, why does puffed rice  come from your face ,
Oh Lord with long arms  who looks after  the world, please  hear me,
IAs you are staying  in the house  of your devotee  Thyagaraja,
I would never   stop your    worship or chanting   your names.


No comments:

Post a Comment