Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ithi neeku Mayragaadhura

Ithi neeku Mayragaadhura
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Ragam Punnagavarali
THalam Aadhi
PallaviIdhi neeku mayragaadhuraa Sri Rama naa-,
Mathi  thalladillaro
Pallavi
This is not proper for you  Rama,
My mind is boiling    due to it.
Anupallavi
Padhilamugaa golichithe  ,
Bhavamu  vere yundethi
Anupallavi
Though  I served you with very great care ,
Your mind   has become  different
Charanam
1.Gathi leni varini  kadatheriche Daivamani,
Pathitha pavana nammithi  , Sri Rama nin-,
Nn athi vegamuna   vedithi  santhathamu  sam-,
Mathini   nine  korithi  Sitarama.
Charanam
1.Oh purifier   of the fallen down, I believed  that ,
You are the God   who lifts  up those who do not have any future,
Oh Rama  and with great speed  ,I came to you  always,
And requested    to you, Oh Sita Rama.
2.Parama dayaluvani  palana Sethuvani  ,
Saraguna  Deva Raya  golchina   naa pai,
Karuna ledhani   kanneeraya   choosi   nee manasu  ,
Karugadhenthukkra  , Oh Sita Rama.
2.Why did not your mind  melt even after seeing me cry,
Due to your showing no mercy to me  , in spite of,
My   thinking that you are   very merciful   and ,
That you are one   takes care of , Oh  Sitarama.
3.Annida  nindina  adbhudananda gana-,
Mannanaseya radha , Sri Rama  nee-,
Kennaraani  punyamu  radha, Sri Thyagaraja  ,
Sannutha  neevadanu  Garga SitaRama.
3.Oh Rama, Oh Sitarama  , who has  the wonderful  ,
Form of joy which occupies   in everything,
Can you not honour  me , would it not  bring you,

Lots of blessing as does not Thyagaraja  belong to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment