Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Yenthuku Dhaya Radhuraa

Yenthuku Dhaya Radhuraa
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Ragam  Thodi
Thalam Triputa
Pallavi
Yenthuku dhaya  radhuraa  Sri Ramachandra  nee
Pallavi
What is the reason that  your mercy is not coming , Sri Ramachandra
Anupallavi
Sandhadiyani  marachithivo  indhulevo nee 
Anupallavi
Did you forget  me due to tumultuous    sound? Or are  you not here.
Charanam
1,SAregu  durvishaya  sara manubhavinchu ,
Vaari chelimi seya neraka meanu,
Sri Rama   sagamaye joochi  soochi,
Neeraja dala   nayana nirmalaapagana.
Charanam
1.Due to my avoiding relationship  people  who suffer sorrow,
Due  to their doing evil acts   again and again ,
Oh lotus eyed one  and oh pure one  ,Oh Rama.
And due to expecting your mercy , my body has become half.
2.Dheerani bhavaneeradhi yaradisairimbha,
Neraga bhayamanthaka  pankaja pathra .
Neeruvidhamalladaka  itti nannu   joochi,
Neerathabhas sareera nirupamasoora.
2.In spite of seeing me  struggling like water  on the lotus leaf ,
As I am unable to bear the sorrow,
Of this ocean of Samsara,
Oh Cloud coloured God  and matchless hero.
3.Jaagela  idhimayyamegathu  chesithe ,
Yegathi  palakavayya Sri Rama nee-
Vekaani dariledhayya Dheenasaranya ,
Thyagaraja vinutha Tharaka charitha.
3.Why this delay? Are you saying that this is not the proper time?
Please tell  who would protect me  Oh Rama ,
Except you I do not have any one  to whom I can surrender,
Oh Lord prayed to by Thyagaraja  who has a story that gives salvation.







No comments:

Post a Comment