Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bhuvi dasudane perasache

Bhuvi dasudane  perasache
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Sri Ranjani
Thalam Desadhi
Pallavi
Bhuvi dasudane  perasache,
Bonguladithinaa budha manoharaa
Pallavi
Oh  god who steals the  mind of the wise  ,
Did I tell lies with great greed,
For being called   your slave  on  this earth?
Anupallavi
Avivevaka  manavula kori kori  ,
Addadrova drokkidhinaa brovave
Aupallavi
Did  I try to  tread by a shortcut ,
And go in path followed by unwise  people? please  protect me
 Charanam
Chala soukhyamo  kashtamo nenu,
Jali jenthi naa sarivarilo ,
Pala munchina  needa munchina,
Padamule  gathi , Thyagaraja nutha
Charanam
Whether I undergo sufferings or undergo pleasures,
Did I sorrow about it? Whether   you dip me in milk ,
Or dip in eater, your feet is my only protection ,
Oh Lord   who is   worshiped by Thyagaraja.


No comments:

Post a Comment