Sunday, February 1, 2015

Daridhapu leka

Daridhapu leka
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Saveri
THalam Desadhi
Pallavi
Daridhapu leka Vedithe,
Dhaya radhemo   Sri Rama
Pallavi
When I  do not have any other go and request you,
Possibly   compassion would not come in you, Sri Rama
Anupallavi
Kari Dhanamulu Galgithe,
Karuninchi brothuvemo
Anupallavi
Suppose I have elephants and wealth with me,
Possibly  you would take mercy on me and protect me
Charanam
Alanadu  nirjara vairi baa-,
Luni  joochi  brochithivi kaani,
Valasi  padamula  nammithe,
Varamee dosunaa
Charanam
During one day  you  looked at   the boy  .
Of your sworn enemy    and then saved him,
But you are not protecting this Thyagaraja,

Who is firmly believing   in your divine feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment