Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Indhukaa puttinchidhivi

Indhukaa puttinchidhivi
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Bhairavi
THalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Indhukaa  puttinchidhivi nan-
Nindhukaa putinchidhivi
Pallavi
Was  I made to born for this  ,
Made to born for this.
Anupallavi
Andhagada nannela  yentho ,
Alayinchi  veduga  joochudakku nan
Anupallavi
Oh pretty one, did you make me born,
To see me suffer in sorrow and to see the fun.
Charanam
1.Aa parathpara roopa  nanu sa-,
Meepajanulachethanaa padalanune-
Nebrothunuparithapamandhee see-,
THapathi  needupai  kopaginja  nana
Charanam
1,Did you create me  so that you can get angry with me,
Seeing me  becoming always sad   due to ,
The cruel deeds  done by those    wjho surround me ,
Odh divine among divines.
2, Dasa poshaka  sadhaa  sadana dharadhi  ,
Gosudhadhula   durasa chetha ,
Kasasa  minchi   ye dosamu theliyani  ,
Vesadarula  sahavasamu   jeya nan
2.Oh Lord  who protects devotees , did you,
Create me  for being with  hypocrites ,
Who due  to   having  always wrong desire ,
Towards  Home, wife  , children   and cows,
And have  increased  attachment to wealth,
And never   think about    sin.
3.Boga  dapthasula  Bagadarana bhava=
Roga   harana sree   Thyagaraja nutha,
Soga kanulatho   baga  meeranu,
Vega   joodaraa   daga  machara nan
3.Oh Lord who gives pleasures , Who looks  simple,
To his devotees , Who lifted   the mountain  ,
Who is praised  by Thyagaraja by singing songs  ,
Who travels  inside Vedas, cannot you come  ,

To see me with those   pretty eyes   of yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment