Sunday, February 1, 2015

Intha Thamasamaithe

Intha Thamasamaithe
By
Saint Thyagaraju
Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Saveri
Thalam Chapu
Pallavi
Intha  thamasamaithe  nendani sai-,
Rinthu  yemi  cheyuthu  Rama
Pallavi
How can I tolerate  this much delay  Rama,
What can then be done by me?
Anupallavi
Kanthu Janaka  nannu vintha jesithe ninnoo-
Rantha  navvaraa Sita Kantha   nanu karunimba
Anupallavi
Oh father of God of love , would not people laugh,
At you  for   making   me   confused, Oh consort of Sita.
Charanam
1.Rajeeva lochana  Rajitho  ravemi  ,
Rajeevanamu  neeveraa jeemuthapagano  ,
Rajevasanajanaka RAjillu Raghu vamsa,
Raja raja   neeveraa jeevadhara.
Charanam
1.Oh lotus eyed one , would noy you come with love?
My soul is yourself,Oh  God with cloud like body,
Oh  father of Brahma, oh moon of the lustrous clan   of the sun ,
You are   the    foundation to my life.
2.Sundara moorthynayanthu  dayrathu ne-,
Nenthu  bodhuraa neeyandhu chithamugani,
Yandhunnavo Rakendhu  Sekara  nutha  nee-,
Kendhu  yanumana  mindhu Vadana.
2.Oh God with pretty form, if you do not show,
Mercy to me,  where shall  I go?,
My mind is attracted to you, Where are you?
Oh Lord  who is praised by god who wears the  crescent,
Oh Lord with moon like face, why  further thisdoubt?
3.Gauravamethi Srungara varidheBrova=
Garadhaa pavanugaa radhaa  muni  hrudhayaa-,
Gaaraa, prathyakshamuka radhaa yika mudhu
Gara Thyagarajuni  Garavimbha
3.Oh ocean of handsomeness , Where did your respectability go?
Cannot you  protect me and make me holy?, Oh Lord,
Who is in the mind of sages  cannot you come  personally,
For honouring Thyagaraja, Oh Lord endowed with beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment