Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kanna thandri naa pai

Kanna thandri naa pai
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Devamanohari
THalam  Desadhi
Pallavi
Kanna thandri naa pai,
Karuna maanake   gasi  thalane
Pallavi
Oh  father    who gave birth to me,
Do not syop showing mercy to me.
I would not be able to bear it
Anupallavi
Ninnaseyupanulu nedu gagave,
Rennaledhanusu  vemaarulaku
Anupallavi
Thinking that   I would be  only  thinking those acts,
To do, which I had done yesterday  .
Charanam
Yeduru thananr ingitham berigi,
Chedharaneekapanchendriyamananji nin-,
Vadhalaleki dairyasali  gathani,
Madana koti roopa, Thyagaraja nutha.\
Charanam
Assuming that I am not the bold person,
Who daily prays  you, thinking that ,
All that appear before me are myself ,
And controlling all my five sense organs,
Oh Lord who I as pretty as crore of God of love
And Oh Lord who is praised by Thyagaraja.


No comments:

Post a Comment