Friday, February 6, 2015

Nadhi matta marichithivo

Nadhi matta marichithivo
By
Saint  Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Deva kriya
THalam aadhi
Pallavi
Nadhi matta marichithivo Oh rama  chinna
Pallavi
Have you forgotten my words at young age Oh Rama,
Anupallavi
Mati matiki naa pai  mannana  jeyusu,
Yetiki  yochana  yi Bhagyamu needhanu
Anupallavi
For word by word   you have  praised  me,
And said to me  , “Why this worry? All this luck is yours?”
Charanam
Tharunula  Bagu  narthanamula   joochu vela ,
Bharadhuni  kara  chamaramunu  nilpuchu,
Garnanu  Thyagaraja vardhdajki  Balgina
Charanam
At the time   when you were seeing good dance of the dancing girls,
When I fell at  your feet  and  lost myself in it  due to devotion,
You made   the fan   which was being fanned by Bharata,
And said, “I am the God who gives  boon to this Thyagaraja.”


No comments:

Post a Comment