Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nanu palimpa nadasi vachithivo

Nanu  palimpa  nadasi vachithivo
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Mohana
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Nanu  palimpa  nadasi vachithivo,
Naa Pranantha
Pallavi
Did you come   walking to protect me,
Oh Lord   of my soul
Anupallavi
Vanaja nayana momunu  joochuta jee-
Vanamani  nenaruna  manasu  marmamu  thelisi
Anupallavi
Oh lotus eyed one undertstanding my secret that I think,
Looking at you face   is my life,
Charanam
Surapathi  neelamani  nibha thanuvutho  ,
Uramuna muthyapusarula  chayamutho,
Garamuna   Sara Kodanda   kanthitho,
Darani   thanayatho  Thyagrajarchitha.
Charanam
With  the shine of the body equal to the Indra Neela gem,
With  the crowd of pearl garlands waving  on his chest  ,
With the shine   of arrows   and Kodanda bow held in his hand,
And along with Sita , the daughter of earth, did you


No comments:

Post a Comment