Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Neeke theliyakapothe

Neeke theliyakapothe
By
Saint  Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Aananda  Bhairavi
Thalam AAdhi
Pallavi
Neeke theliyakapothe,
Nenemi seyuthuraa
Pallavi
If you do know it ,
What  can I do about it.
Anupallavi
Lokaadhaarudavai naa-,
Loki prajvalinche   jali
Anupallavi
Though you are  the basis  of all words,
If you do not know   the sorrow that burns in my heart
Charanam
Yenthenthu joochina yenthenthu balikina,
Yenthenthu sevinchinaa, yenthenthu pojinchinaa,
Anathanthu  neevani dochedanthukku nee padara-
Vindhamunu dhyanichina thenthukani Thyagaraja  sannutha
Charanam
Whenever  I looked , Whenever I told anything ,
Whenever I served  ,and whenever  I worshipped,
I had prayed that they would all be  your divine feet ,

And if you do not know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment