Monday, February 2, 2015

Neeve kanneda

Neeve  kanneda
By
Saint  Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Saurashtram
Thalam Chapu
Pallavi
Neeve  Kanneda  jesithe ne.
Neveritho   thelipudhunayya
Pallavi
If you yourself  neglect me,
To who shall    I  tell about it?
Anupallavi
Bhava bhava   Mahanubhava  Sri Ramachandra,
BHavaja Janak naa BHavamu   thelisiyu
Anupallavi
Oh basis of  having and not having, Oh great ne , Oh Ramachandra,
Oh father of God of love, even after  knowing my feelings
Charanam
1.Korina korika leederu nanusu nindhu,
Aaradhinchina   nannu  yaradi bettuda,
Meragaadhu   nadhu  neramemi  nan-
Nelukora  yi lokamuna   ninga
Charanam
1.It is not proper for you   to berate me  ,
Who worshipped   you thinking   that ,
My desires would be fulfilled, What crime,
Have I done? At least now do accept me
2.Bhakthilo  Sri Rama Bhakthi melani Shiva-
Shakthi  santhathamu  virakthitho nuthi jeya,
Shakthi joochi  nija bhakthulu  pogadaga,
Vyakthini   joochi   yasakthi  galigenu
2. Due to godess Parvathi always telling without attachment  that,
Among devotions, the devotion to Rama is the greatest,
And due to your devotees seeing that   praising that devotion,
I developed    attachment and devotion to you.
3.Pathitha pavana   sammathamuna   sujana sang-,
Gathi   seydakku  samarahitha   Rama Namamu,
Sathathamu   seya   nee vruthamugorithi  gani,
Natha jananka kulabjahitha  THyagarajunipai
3.Oh Lord who protects the down trodden , I wanted to do ,
Your consent   to keep on Chanting always   the name of Rama ,
So that I can  contact good people, Oh lord  who is  like father  ,
To his devotees, Oh Sun of Ikshuvaku clan, can  you neglect this Thyagaraja 




No comments:

Post a Comment