Friday, February 13, 2015

Patti viduva rathu na cheyi

Patti viduva rathu na cheyi
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Manohari
THalam Roopakam
Pallavi
Patti viduva rathu na cheyi,
Patti viduva rathu
Pallavi
After holding , you should not leave my hand,
After holding you should not leave.
Anupallavi
Puttina nade  nikja Bhakthi nimeda,
Gatti guttu chedaraga brochi cheyi
Anupallavi
You who on the day of my birth tied this pendant  of true devotion,
On my neck  and protected me   from loosing  my respectability.
Charanam
Nithyanithyamulanu  Bodhinchi,
Kruthyakruthyamulanu  thelipinchi,
Prathyekudu  neevanu  kanipinchi,
Bruthyudaina  Thyagaraju cheyyi
Charanam
Abfer teaching what  are stable or not stable ,
After making know what can or cannot be done  ,
And after showing to me that you are the special God,
After catching the hand of Thyagaraja   who  is your servant.



No comments:

Post a Comment