Monday, February 23, 2015

Prarabdha mitlundagaa

Prarabdha mitlundagaa 
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Swaravali
 Thalam Jampa
Pallavi
Prarabdha mitlundagaa   orula nana,
Banilethu  neevundaga
Pallavi
When my fate is like this   there is no point,
In finding fault   with any one else
Anupallavi
Bala  Guna sheela janapala varadha krupala,
Vala  kalaatheetha  soola dhara   vinutha naa
Anupallavi
Oh Lord who is like a chjild , Who loks after people  , Who blesses,
Oh treasure of mercy , who is beyind the measure of time  ,
Who is sung about by Lord Shiva holding a spear.
Charanam
Upakari nenaithe   apakarulaiyeru ,
Krupa joochithe   migula   nebamu lencherayya  ,
Chapala  chithulu   Bhaktha veshulai  nanu joochi,
Sathrulaiyeru  Sri THyagrajaptha naa
Charanam
When I want to help others, they want to trouble me,
If I take  little pity  on them , they   would find fault with me,
And those  people with unstable mind and those   who are ,
Acting as devotees becme my great enemies,
May be    this  is my fate , Oh Lord who is   friend of Thyagaraja.


No comments:

Post a Comment