Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Raghu Nandana, Raja Mohana

Raghu Nandana, Raja Mohana
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated   by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Suddha Desi
THalam Desadhi
Pallavi
Raghu Nandana, Raja Mohana
RAmiyimpave  , naa manasuna
Pallavi
Of Child of Raghu clan  who attracts   even the kings,
Please   entertain  my mind
Anupallavi
Nagajaa nilaja Naradhadhi  hrun-,
Nalika  nivasudaina   kaani sri,
Anupallavi
Though you live in the lotus  like heart  of,
Daughter of mountain, son of wind, Narada and others
Charanam
Chithamandhu  ninnunji prematho,
JInthunchu sadh bhakthula,
Nutha mothamulanju  naa madhi,
Nunchi  poojincha letha,
Thatharambu  dheerchu karanambu  neeve,
THala jala  nika   Thyagaraja nutha
Charanam
Did I not keep,  all your good devotees  , who kept you in their heart,
And loved you  always , in my mind and worship them?
Youe the primeval cause   of removing my sorrow and so Now I would not tolerate.


No comments:

Post a Comment