Saturday, February 14, 2015

Tholi ne jesina pooja phalamu

Tholi ne jesina pooja phalamu
By
Saint  Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Shudha Bangala
Thalam  AAdhi
Pallavi
Tholi ne jesina pooja phalamu,
Delisenu naa pali daivamaa
Pallavi
This is the result  of the worship,
That  was done by me  earlier .
Anupallavi
Paluvidhamula nat dalasi karagaaga,
Balukaka  neevadu   nenidukkaka
Anupallavi
When I am getting melted away by various means,
When you are like  that and   me like this 
Charanam
Sarvaralalo jowka   jesi  vu-
Dhara  poshakulanu boruguna  jesi,
Haridhaa   sarahitha puramuna  vesi,
Dhari  joopakundaga  , Thyagarajarchitha
Charanam
When you have made  me insulted by people like me,
Kept me near those whose only  aim is filling the stomach,
And kept me in a  town where  there are no devotees of Vishnu,

And are not showing the way, Oh Lord worshipped by Thyagaraja.

No comments:

Post a Comment