Monday, February 23, 2015

Yentha vedu gondhu Raghava

Yentha vedu gondhu  Raghava
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam   Saraswathi manohari
Thalam Desadhi
Pallavi
Yentha vedu gondhu  Raghava
Panthamelara Oh Raghava
Pallavi
In spite of  my requesting  several times oh Raghava ,
Why this adamancy  Oh Raghava
Anupallavi
Chintha  deerchuda  kentha modiraa ,
Antharathma  nachentha Rakane
Anupallavi
Why this   great reluctance to   remove my worries ,
Oh God who is my soul , Why are you not coming near me
Charanam
Chithamandhu  ninnu  joochu  Soukhyame  ,
Uthamambanusu  upponguchunu,
Satha mathramaa  chala   nammithini,
Sarva bhouma  Sri Thyagaraja nutha
Charanam
In my mind   I was happy  thinking   that  ,
The pleasure of seeing   is the   greatest,
Oh Lord who is the essence of every thing  ,
I completely believed   in you m,
Oh Sovereign ruler  who is worshipped by Thyagaraja.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment