Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Yevari matta vinnavo

Yevari matta  vinnavo
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Kambhoji
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Yevari matta  vinnavo ravo,
Indhu levo bali bali
Pallavi
To whose word did you listen , due to that ,
Won’t you come , are you not there tyoday, Great, great.
Anupallavi
Avanilonaarsheya  pourusheya   mandhi,
Chodhya  merugalenayya.
Anupallavi
After doing research on   all the words  of sages ,
In this world and  all   the books written  by men,
I am still not able  to understand this wonder.
Charanam
Bhaktha paradeheenudanusu bhagawathula,
VYaktha roopudai  palikina muchada  yuktha mansu nundi
Sakthigala  Maha devudu  neevani  santhoshamuna   nundi ,
SAtha chithudaku Thyagaraja nutha  Sathya santhudanu kondi nilalo.
Charanam
Hearing your words, “ I am in the control  of my devotees”  to the very wise men,
When you appeared  with stable  and clear forms , I thought it is Ok and kept quiet,
I was remaining with great happiness  believing  that  you were a great God with power,
Oh Lord  being saluted by Thyagaraja of stab;le mind, I was firmly convinced that you speak only truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment