Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ilalo pranatharthiharudanusu

Ilalo  pranatharthiharudanusu
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Atana
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Ilalo  pranatharthiharudanusu pe-
Revaridire  Sankarudani  ne
Pallavi
Oh Sankara  , who named you in this world as  ,
The one who removes   the sorrow of those who pray to you.
Anupallavi
Dalasi  karagi   chirakalamu  padamuna,
Dandamidina nayeda dhaya   ledhaaye.
Anupallavi
How come you do not have even a  little mercy,
On me who has been thinking about you  till my heart melted,
And went on saluting   your    divine  feet  .
Charanam
Kara charanayuramu nosalu  bujamulu ,
Darani  soka  mrokkaga  ledhaa,
Charanamanusu  moralida  ledhaa , panch-,
Chanadheesa   Thyagaraja nutha  nee
Charanam
Did I not   salute you with my hands. Legs  , chest ,
Forhead   touching the earth ?
Did I not appeal to you, “I surrender to you”,
Oh Lord  of five rivers, who is saluted by Thyagaraja.


No comments:

Post a Comment