Monday, March 9, 2015

Saketha nikethana

Saketha nikethana
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Kannada
Thalam  Roopakam
Pallavi
Saketha nikethanasakenanaga lethaa
Pallavi
Oh Lord  who lived in Ayodhya , did you not tell that  you protect me ?
Anupallavi
Neeke marulaithini  neekela yi  Gunamu
Anupallavi 
Why   this character to you, in spite of my love towards you.
Charanam
Rakendhu mukha , intha  parakemi   nenaruka   nee,
Rake  migula  korithiraa Kesiharana,
Rakemaina  cheppakuraa   kekalu vethuru,
Raa Kesava   Sri Thyagaraja nutha   Shubhacharitha.
Charanam
Oh Lord with full moon like face, why this indifference towards me?
Oh killed of Kesi , My mind only   wants your coming,
Do not tell me some reasons without coming to me ,
If you do it other  devotees   would complain ,

Oh Lord with auspicious   history who is praised  by  Thyagaraja.

No comments:

Post a Comment