Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Raghunandana, Raghunandana, Raghunandana Rama

Raghunandana, Raghunandana, Raghunandana   Rama
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Kedara Gaula 
Thalam Roopakam
Pallavi
Raghunandana, Raghunandana, Raghunandana   Rama
Pallavi
Oh son of Raghu clan, son of Raghu clan, son of Raghu clan, RamaAnupallavi
Anupallavi
Paduthu   ninu veduthu   , koniyaduthu Rama
Anupallavi
Oh Rama  I sing aboutyou, I request you   and praise  you 
Charanam
1.Korithi ninu   jenithi   nanu  dhoorakumee  Rama
Charanam
1.When I request you  and join you   do not scold  me Rama.
2. Yemoyani   nee manasuna   yemarake   Rama.
2.Thinking  why in your mind, do not disregard me  , Rama
3.Gathiladhani   pathi neevani   mathi nay  charanandi
3. I surrendered  to you knowing , I do not have any support and you are my lord.
4,Jalamu  nee kelanu nay   dalanu sri lola
4.I would not hear  your tricks   and I would not be able to bear , Oh consort of Lakshmi.
5.Gattina ninu  battina thana kitti  vethalela.
5.When I am catching hold of   you strongly, why these   sorrows.
6.Neeke  Dhaya neeke  dhama   neekevare sadi
6.Who can be comparable to you in your mercy and your  patience.
7.Ninu delisina ganlanu  nedhinadhinamunu   dhalathu.
7.I daily remember    those   great people   who know you well.
8.Mullokamu lalladina itle   gathi gaani
8.When I am suffering  in all the three   words, this is my fate
9.Ila nanthata gala vanaku  jaladhe gathi  gaani
9.Is there   no  direction to the  rain water that is falling everywhere,
10.GUnamulalo   nani   gunte  guniye gathi gaani
10.One who is immersed in worldly joy , would be born again
11.Yenni vidhamu   lunnanu   nine chervale
12. whatever may be the different kinds , I want to join you
13.Srithamanava   hithakara  palitha   , Thyagaraja
13. Oh Lord who looks after  those  devotees,
Who surrendered  to  you like Thyagaraja.


No comments:

Post a Comment