Saturday, August 22, 2015

Poorna Bodoham

Poorna  Bodoham

By
SAdashiva Brahmendrar

Ragam Kalyani
Talam Aadhi
Pallavi
Poorna  bodhoham   Sadananda   poornam bododham

Pallavi
I  am the complete realization, I am the complete realization of eternal joy.

Anupallavi
Varnasramachara  karmadhi duroham swarna   vadakhila  vikara gathoham.

Anupallavi
 I am matters  which are  difficult   to be reached  by   the  rituals of Varnashrama ,
Which have   gone in to the way  of change  of golden debate.

Charanam
1.Prathyagathmaham   paravithatha sathyjnoham,
Sruthyantha satha koti  prakatitha  Brahmaham ,
Nithyoham abayoham  advithiyoham

Charanam
1.I am returning  , I am the expanded  teller of the truth,
I am that Brahmam that  is the end of Vedas where it has been told hundred crore times,
I am that  which is forever  , I am that  which gives protection  and I am that  which  has no second.

2.SAkshi mathroham  , pragalitha   paksha pathoham,
Moksha swaroopoham  , omkara gamyoham,
Sookshmoham   , Anagoham   Adbuthathmoham.

2,I  am only the witness  , I am the partiality that  has dropped down,
I am the form of salvation , I am the one   going towards  “Om”,
I am minute  , I am sinless  , I am  the soul that  causes  wonder

3.SWaprakasoham  , Vibhuraham  , nishprapanchoham,
Aprameyoham  , achaloham   akaloham,
Nishpratarkya  khandai karasoham

3.I am self illuminated  , I am the Lord  , I am honest and pure  ,
I am unfathomable., I cannot be moved , I am one without time  ,
I am the one who cuts  f actions which are uninterrupted

4. Ajanirmithoham   budha jana  bhajaniyoham,
Ajarohan   amaroham  Amritha swaroopaoham,
Nija   purna   mahimani   nihithamahitoham.

4.I am made by one who is not born,  And one who is prayed to by   wise people  .
I am one who never gets old . I am one   who never dies , I am the   form of nectar ,
I am the one  who does not like   full fame deposited   on any one.

5.Niravyayoham . nirupama nishkalankohsm,
Parama shivendra  Sri Guru soma samudhitha,
Niravadhi nirvana   sukha sagaroham.

I5.I am eternal, I am without comparison  , I am one without stains  ,
I   am  the ocean of pleasure  leading  to several  detachments .
Mentioned  by Lord Shiva, Indra  and the Guru Soma.



No comments:

Post a Comment