Saturday, September 19, 2015

Kannu urangeedilum-A Malayalam Krithi

Kannu urangeedilum-A Malayalam Krithi

By
Dr.V.R.Prabodha  Chandran Nayar

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

(A krithi addressed  to Lord Krishna)

Ragam Kanada
Thalam Aadhi

Pallavi
Kannu urangeedilum , ullu urngunnela,
Kanna   jnan  inniyum yenthu cheyyan,

Pallavi
Even the eye sleeps, my mind  does  not sleep.
Oh Krishna  , What can I do now.

Anupallavi
Kannil kadannu  nee parppu thudangi , yul,
Kanninum ulliil irangi poi.

Anupallavi
You entered in to my eyes  and started  living there,
And you    climbed down in to my inner eyes also.

Charanam
Vinnil thilangunna  tharaka menthine  ,
Mannili cheril  puthanju poi,
Yenniyithokkeyum  jnan inigirippai,
Ninnil alinju   jnan illathai.

Charanam
Why did the star which shines in the Sky,
Got   completely drowned in the slushy mud,
Thinking  about all these , I started  just sitting,
And merging with you  completely , I ceased to be there.




No comments:

Post a Comment