Sunday, September 20, 2015

Nin mayil peeliyil-A Malayalam Krithi

Nin mayil peeliyil-A Malayalam Krithi

By
DR.V.R.Prabodha chandran nayar

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

 (A song praising Lord Krishna,)

Ragam Sahana
Thalam Misra Chapu

Pallavi
Nin mayil peeliyil  oru naarayaal  ,
Nanmayil mahitham mama  janmam.

Pallavi
If I were  a thread    in your peacock’s feather,
My   life    would be drowned  in good.

Anupallavi
Nin thiru mizhikal ozhukeedum   alivaal,
Nan mizhiviyalanam    yen karmam.

Anupallavi
 By the water   moistening     your divine    eyes,
It is my Karma   the  my eyes    also became wet.

Charanam
Yen pul  kudilil  bodham nirayum,
Nin pattada   ponnoliyaal  ,
Ninnude pullakuzhal oli   yennalum,
Yen uyiril   then mazha peyyum.

Charanam,
Wisdom would   fill in my thatched hut of mind,
And by the light  of the golden silk that  you wear,
And the music coming from your   flute   for all times,
Would   rain a honey rain in  my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment