Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Uyir irukkayil unnai (Tamil)

Uyir irukkayil unnai

By
Lalitha dasar

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Sri Ranjini
Thalam Aadhi

Pallavi
Uyir irukkayil   unnai maravene naan  ,
Uyirukkum uyiraam   Sri Lalithe

Pallavi
As long as  I am alive  I will not forget you,
Oh Lalitha   who is the soul of my soul.

Anupallavi
Aayiram   thuyaramthren , manam thavippinum,
Ayul ulla alavum   mikha sukham   anubhavippen

Anupallavi
I underwent thousand sorrows and though my mind was   upset,
As long as I am alive  I would enjoy   great pleasures.

Charanam
Gatrhi yaar enakku endru  . mathiyum padhara   , ennai   athi dhayavudan   neeye  adharithaye  ,
Gathi naan unakkendrum  , aadhiyayai   ozhi  , kanne  , bakthiyudan vaazhgena vazhthina  thai maniye.

Charanam
When my mind shivered as to who is  my protection,
You   with great mercy   consoled   me  and you  greeted
“Your protection is me, so forget your sorrow , darling,
And live with devotion”m , Oh gem like  mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment