Saturday, February 24, 2018

Enneramum un Namam Uraipathe -Tamil


Enneramum   un Namam  Uraipathe

By
Shyama Sasthry

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Poorvi Kalyani
Tala  Vhapu

Pallavi
Yenneramum un  namam  uraippathe .
Yen nemam  Annaye

Pallavi
It is always  my rule   to chant,
Your names , Oh mother

Anupallavi
Punnagayudan   kan parthu yennai   yeppothum,
Mannippathum  neeye yen thaye

Anupallavi
Seeing   me always   with your eyes  witha smile ,
And pardoning  me is yourself , Oh mother

Charanam
1.Yenamma  , thamatham yenamma,
Yennai rakshika unakku bharama,
Un  ninave   yen  nemam allavo,
Unnullam karayavum   naan chollavo

Charanam
1 Why oh mother , why this delay mother ,
Is it a burden for   you to protect me,
Is not   your memory  my rule  ,
Shall I tell things   to melt your mind

2, Anbudan unnai naan adaikkalamadainthen,
Akhilandeswari, Abhirama  Sundari,
Anaithum arintha   aadhi sakthi neeye,
Aravanaithu  yennai aadhari

2.Due to love  I surrendered   to you,
Oh Akhilandswari, Oh Abhirama  Sundari,
You are   the primevial Sakthi   wgho knows   everything,
Please   hug me    and protect me


No comments:

Post a Comment